The following is a description of the steps for the admission of your children to the Princeton School:
1- Complete the Online application carefully. Within 24 hours you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
For all classes, the policy of our school is that we refer to the birth date of your child, as well as his or her level of acquisition in the previous class.
2- We will set a date for you to meet our admissions team and to visit our school. On this day, your child will be evaluated. For kindergarteners, we use a program recognized worldwide, based on an assessment in the areas of language, motor skills and concepts. For elementary, middle and high school, students must pass assessments in different subjects (English or French & Maths).
3- We request that you bring the following on the day of your appointment:
• Computerized birth certificate of the child (Original and copy).
• 3 recent identity photos of the child not older than 6 months.
• Certificate of vaccinations (Original and copy).
• Doctor’s certificate for vision and hearing.
• Copy of parents ID.
• 1 identity photo of the parents.
• Report of your child’s behavior from his/her current school/daycare.
• Your child’s last two report cards (for PYP, MYP and DP students) for American or IB departments.
Please obtain the documents as soon as you fill the online application so that you have them on hand the day of the appointment. We require all documents to continue the admission procedure.
4- If the assessment results are favorable and full eligibility criteria met, you will be invited to a meeting with the School Principal organized by the admissions office.
Both parents must mandatory attend this meeting. Subsequently, in a very short time, we will communicate the final decision based on availability of places:
either as admitted or placed on the waiting list.
5- If your child is accepted, we request that you pay the enrollment fees within three days after the final admissions decision.
We wish to inform you that placement position on the waiting list is based on the evaluation results and eligibility criteria related to the philosophy and image of the school, with priority given to children who already have sibling in the school.
However, no quantification of the list is performed. Your child will be on a waiting list until a place for him is available.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Tel: 01033270555 / 01033278555 / 01212211025 / 01027962966
Mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
PIS: Locked Fees + Discount of 10% for Admission of 2020/2021
Admission Age in October 1st 2019 (American & IB)
Assessment result will be based on the following:
1. Age (original birth certificate is required for early years applicants).
2. Assessment Score.
3. An acceptable Parents’ Interview.
4. An acceptable report from the previous school (upper grades) including positive comments on their behavior and academic level.
• Fill in an application form with all the required data.
• An interview and an assessment appointment will be determined by the admission office.
• Within 4 working days from the assessment, parents will receive a call from the admission office with a feedback about the assessment and the interview result.
• After acceptance , tuition fees are to be paid in three installments:
40 % before 1st of August
30 % before 1St of November
30 % before 1st of February
-Book fees to be paid by 15Th of July.
-Bus Fees to be paid on 2 Installments: (Preceded by filling bus application form in the admission office )
• 50% by 15Th of July
50% by 15th of November
Required Documents for the Admission Process : (Part 1)
• Original Computerized Birth Certificate.
• A photocopy of the father’s ID/passport for foreigners.
• A Photocopy of the mother’s ID/passport for foreigners.
• 6 recent personal-size photographs.
• Applicant’s behavior reference letter.
• Medical report.
• Copy of vaccination card.
Additional Documents Required for Students Transferring within Egypt:
In case your child is transferring from a school within Egypt, you are required to submit all the above mentioned documents in addition of the following:
• School Transfer request (four papers original and stamped from Educational zone and your child’s previous school) stating the name of the school transferring to (for upper grades)
• Pass statement from the Educational Zone related to previous school (for upper grades)
• Enrollment Statement from the Educational Zone related to previous school (KG2 & Grade1)
Additional Documents Required for Students Transferring from Abroad:
In case your child is transferring from a school outside Egypt, you are required to present all the documents mentioned in part 1 in addition to the following:
• Previous years school reports
• Reports must be stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Documentation Office) and the Egyptian Consulate Outside
• Obtaining an admission letter from the Ministry of Education (Department of Private Education) for Egyptian and foreign Students
Required documentation should be submitted to the admission office to ensure the student’s place.
Parent should agree to present all the above mentioned documents and to pay the required installments and deposits promptly as requested otherwise his son/daughter cannot be considered registered in PIS.
PIS Admission Team
[email protected] princetoninternationalschool.net