Required Documents for the Admission Process : (Part 1)
• Original Computerized Birth Certificate.
• A photocopy of the father’s ID/passport for foreigners.
• A Photocopy of the mother’s ID/passport for foreigners.
• 6 recent personal-size photographs.
• Applicant’s behavior reference letter.
• Medical report.
• Copy of vaccination card.
Additional Documents Required for Students Transferring within Egypt:
In case your child is transferring from a school within Egypt, you are required to submit all the above mentioned documents in addition of the following:
• School Transfer request (four papers original and stamped from Educational zone and your child’s previous school) stating the name of the school transferring to (for upper grades)
• Pass statement from the Educational Zone related to previous school (for upper grades)
• Enrollment Statement from the Educational Zone related to previous school (KG2 & Grade1)
Additional Documents Required for Students Transferring from Abroad:
In case your child is transferring from a school outside Egypt, you are required to present all the documents mentioned in part 1 in addition to the following:
• Previous years school reports
• Reports must be stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Documentation Office) and the Egyptian Consulate Outside
• Obtaining an admission letter from the Ministry of Education (Department of Private Education) for Egyptian and foreign Students
Parent should agree to present all the above mentioned documents and to pay the required installments and deposits promptly as requested otherwise his son/daughter cannot be considered registered in PIS.
PIS Admission Team:
[email protected] princetoninternationalschool.net