• Fill in an application form with all the required data.
• An interview and an assessment appointment will be determined by the admission office.
• Within 4 working days from the assessment, parents will receive a call from the admission office with a feedback
about the assessment and the interview result.
• After acceptance , tuition fees are to be paid in three installments:
40 % before 1st of August
30 % before 1St of November
30 % before 1st of February
-Book fees to be paid by 15Th of July.
-Bus Fees to be paid on 2 Installments: (Preceded by filling bus application form in the admission office )
• 50% by 15Th of July
50% by 15th of November
Additional Documents Required for Students Transferring within Egypt:
In case your child is transferring from a school within Egypt, you are required to submit all the above mentioned documents in addition of the following:
• School Transfer request (four papers original and stamped from Educational zone and your child’s previous school) stating the name of the school transferring to (for upper grades)
• Pass statement from the Educational Zone related to previous school (for upper grades)
• Enrollment Statement from the Educational Zone related to previous school (KG2 & Grade1)
Additional Documents Required for Students Transferring from Abroad:
In case your child is transferring from a school outside Egypt, you are required to present all the documents mentioned in part 1 in addition to the following:
• Previous years school reports
• Reports must be stamped from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Documentation Office) and the Egyptian Consulate Outside
• Obtaining an admission letter from the Ministry of Education (Department of Private Education) for Egyptian and foreign Students