Inspired by excellence & innovation
We offer a wide range of high-quality education and extra-curricular activities.
PIS has 2 Systems; American & IB in 2 versions:English & French
Our Early Years Program:
Our young students learn to approach new challenges with confidence.
They are empowered to become creative, well-informed, passionate,
and joyful learners. We make sure learning is an amusing experience
for them .
Our Primary Years Program:
Our classrooms are vibrant learning environments because we believe that
students learn best when they are empowered to explore and think
Our Middle years Program:
We are here to inspire creative thinking, passion for knowledge, and
exploration. We focus on improving intellectual, emotional and social
Our High School:
PIS aspires to develop students who:
- have an excellent breadth and depth of knowledge.
- flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
- are fluent at three languages at least.
- excel in traditional academic subjects.
- seek and acquire knowledge in all the fields.
Students go on several field trips per year to learn through first-hand experience.
Elementary students have access to laptops for individual work.
All classes are equipped with Smart Boards and Smart Responders for group engagement.
- Princeton International School is a candidate for the Diploma
Programme and is pursuing authorization as an IB World School.
- IB World Schools share a common philosophy: a commitment to high-
quality, challenging, international education that we believe is important
for our students.
- Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four
academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle
Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-
related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that
authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, please visit http://www.ibo.org.